Pet Surgery with our West Palm Beach Veterinarian
If your dog or cat requires pet surgery, the veterinarian team at All Care Animal Clinic in West Palm Beach, FL is here to provide the compassionate and comprehensive care that they need. Pet surgery can be a stressful event for both the pet and for you as their owner and caretaker. You can rest assured that the team at All Care Animal Clinic will provide effective and attentive care to your pet before, during, and after their procedure. The majority of the surgeries that we perform are pre-scheduled and planned for, but in the event that your pet needs an emergency procedure during our regular clinic hours; we will do our best to accommodate them.
Common Surgical Procedures Performed by the All Care Animal Clinic Team in West Palm Beach
Our team provides the level of care that you would expect for your pet, from their pre-op diagnostic testing to the post-op care and instructions that we provide when it is time for you to take your beloved friend home. We provide common surgical procedures such as:
- Spay and neuter procedures - we recommend that puppies and kittens have this performed during their first 6 months
- Removal of foreign objects - has your pet swallowed something it shouldn't have? We can remove the item before it item causes more harm
- Broken bones and other physical injuries - it is sometimes necessary to set broken bones and other injuries for them to heal properly
- Cancer and growth/mass removal - surgery can be the most effective way to prevent further growth of a tumor, mass, or growth (cancerous or benign)
- Hip, joint, and disc repair - many breeds such as German Shepards and Dachshunds are predisposed to conditions that require surgical repair
At All Care Animal Clinic, we understand that one of the most worrisome aspects of pet surgery is the use of anesthesia. We understand this concern, and our team will take the time to review our procedures to set your mind at ease. We perform a series of pre-op tests to ensure that they are healthy enough to withstand the procedure while under sedation. We use short-lived anesthesia in the smallest amount possible to reduce the chance of unwanted side effects.
Does Your Pet Need Surgery, or Are You Looking for a Regular Vet? Call All Care Animal Clinic in West Palm Beach, FL Today!
At All Care Animal Clinic, we understand that your pet is an important part of the family, and we treat them with the care and compassion that they deserve! Call us today at (561) 688-1154 to schedule a consultation; we are conveniently located at 2885-K North Military Trail in West Palm Beach.